Controls

• jeyjey
  • jeyjey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.
More
11 years 10 months ago #818 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Re: Controls

Dima wrote: Hi.
If I right remember, I don't load modules into this position, I use it only for map. But I can mistake, I should check code.
If you explain about google's ad sence, or pick me to doc, I think I can add this feature to my extensions

Please sorry me, i didn't understand the your above asking question. I mean that the map will be an interactive map ... have you seen? maps.isoladelgiglio.com. So they will only navigate on the map seeing panoramio images and youtube videos. So I whould like to place in the right top corner a module showing adsense ads and to get a little money ... thanks.
The code is:
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-0090547923486432";
/* gigliotube homepage */
google_ad_slot = "1795487487";
google_ad_width = 250;
google_ad_height = 250;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
Thanks.

Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #819 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Re: Controls
I've checked code :P
I don't load modules into content section.

And if you mean about AdSence this Google's library
developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/advertising

I thank about this integration, and if you want to use it, I'll think about, I think I can do that.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• jeyjey
  • jeyjey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.
More
11 years 10 months ago #820 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Re: Controls
Dear, thanks, of course I whould like to use a module on the map in fixed (absolute position). This I could suggest you as a wishlist point to your next upgrading projects about this beautifull template.
I have seen that if I deactivate Panoramio layer the marks, that I configured, are showing well (now Panoramio is deacitvated). When I set to yes to the Panoramio layer the markers fly out away, and they will not rendered. There is a way to render Panoramio photos and markers both together? Thanks.

Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.

More
11 years 10 months ago #824 by Dima
I answer you in the other thread. I think it is panoramio library restriction, not mine.
I only do calls, that described in Google Maps documentation

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
11 years 10 months ago #849 by Dima
Hi jeyjey.

Do you have a little time to test my new version of component with Google's AdSence.
The code is genetated, but I haven't got ad, may be because geolocation block or something else. Google's samples doesn't work too. May be you activate my component feature and get ad.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Donate

Go to top