Integration with Fabrikar tables

• Kordian
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #12632 by Kordian
Integration with Fabrikar tables was created by Kordian
Hello,
Great tool that you created. It would be great to have also the possibility to integrate it with Fabrikar tables fabrikar.com/.
This component has got googlemap visualization and I need the Openstreetmaps. I can consider paying for this option.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Kordian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #12643 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Integration with Fabrikar tables
Hi.
I think it is useless to parse data (which entered into Fabrik Google visualization plugin).
I think if you want to use my extension it is more easy to enter data into my structures.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Kordian
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #12644 by Kordian
Replied by Kordian on topic Integration with Fabrikar tables
It is not easy. I have tested it and there is no problem with kml data (although there is no option to change start/end icon), however with import of points I have never achieved to get a path. Neither when I enter the coordinates within the path.
And what is most important - your solution does not offer any automatic functions, and that is what I really need.
As stated before, I am willing to pay for a solution.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Kordian.

More
4 years 4 months ago #12645 by Dima
What automatic functions?
About paths I didn't understand. You can define path by coordinates.
About start/end icons in kml - as you know, kml - it is xml document, you can easy edit in by any text editor, and it can contain not only 2 points, I mean it can contain a lot of placemarks, and each of it can have its own icon.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Kordian
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #12646 by Kordian
Replied by Kordian on topic Integration with Fabrikar tables
Automatic functions - importing of data from mysql database and present it as a path (that is exactly what Fabric googlemap visualization does).
Paths - it does not work - If I enter several hundreds of coordinates into the Path field when creating new path, the path will not be displayed at all. The map hangs.
kml - yes, but your solution is limited to only few variables - for example variable <styleUrl> is not recognized. Means I would have to edit every single kml for your solution only.

More
4 years 4 months ago #12647 by Dima
As for path by coordinates - it should work, check browser console for errors (probably you not correct enter data, for example miss comma or semicolon).

KML - you can use type "KML (Internal Parser)". I parse file by myself, and process many tags (check my docs wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php/Zh_OpenStreetMap_Internal_File_Parser)

"Automatic functions - importing of data from mysql database"
Do you mean you import data into its tables, or you describe where stored data (ie table name, column name and where clause)

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Go to top